Volunteers are the heart of every community association! Below are the current volunteer positions we have available:
- North Glenmore Park Correspondents: Help keep us informed on all things happening in your neighbourhood! Send us photos or updates when you can. A great way to volunteer without a time commitment!
- Garrison Green Correspondents: Help keep us informed on all things happening in your neighbourhood! Send us photos or updates when you can. A great way to volunteer without a time commitment!
- Skating Party at Buffalo Park: Help us plan or carry out our skating party at Buffalo Park in Garrison Green! Event to be held in January or February, 2018.
- Community Garden: Get involved in our community garden, which is a joint project with the students from the Career and Technology Centre on 53rd Ave SW.
- Public Art Team: Join our public art project team and work on bringing an art mural to the exterior of our community association facility. Estimated project timeline is January to August, 2018.
- Facility Committee: Members are needed for our facility committee! The committee meets as needed to plan and prioritize facility upgrade projects. No industry experience required!
- “Business of the Month” Writer: Meet with local businesses in the area and submit brief write-ups for the North Glenmore Park Connector newsletter. Deadlines are flexible and can work around your schedule. Perfect for students!
- Photographer: Photograph community events or surroundings. Photos may be used for marketing, social media, or newsletters. No experience necessary.
- Website Assistance: Put your WordPress skills to use! Help us fine-tune our website with a few minor changes.
For more information or to sign up, please email us or call us at (403) 246-4243.