Purchasing a community association membership is a great way to get involved and show your support for the many ways your neighbours work to ensure you love where you live.
Join the North Glenmore Park Community Association and receive these great benefits:
- Access to our Open Gym slots throughout the week
- Free drop-in Pickleball: Spring 2017
- Free entry to our annual events
- Discounted rental and programming rates
- Free public skating on Sunday afternoons at the Flames Arena
- Updates from our E-Newsletter
- Volunteer opportunities
- Community representation on pressing issues
- Updates on local interests including development, traffic, and other key community issues
Memberships now valid for one full year from date of purchase!
$25.00 Family Membership (families living within the communities of North Glenmore Park or Garrison Green)
$35.00 Associate Membership (People living outside the community and using the community facilities)
$10.00 Senior Membership (65 years of age or older)
Buy your membership by dropping by the facility (2231 Longridge Drive SW) or click here: Membership form 2017 to download your membership form.
Completed membership forms can be sent back to us with a credit card number to process by emailing them to Renee, or by dropping them off or mailing them to 2231 Longridge Dr SW, Calgary, AB T3E 5N5.